This part is about just everything that didn't fit in elsewhere.
After numerous trips to holiday resorts with my parents, the last few years I've been doing more active holidays with friends. Below are a few reports with pictures from these journeys.
- Hiking on Madeira, September 2004
- To celebrate my graduation I went hiking on Madeira with an organized group trip. Check out the detailed photo gallery.
- Piaggo San Marco, Venice
- I did a three-day tour to Northern Italy, near the Garda Lake. One picture online (panorama from San Marco Square, Venice)
- Krkonose, July 2002
- An outdoor holiday in the Krkonose, Czech Republic, July 2002.
- Les Menuires, March 2002
- Skiing in Les Menuires (France), March 2002.
- Crete, April 2000
- A trip to Crete with two friends, April 2000.
Although I'm a bit of a workaholic, in my sparetime I fancy inline skating and photography.
- Weird hits from Google
- A list of selected search strings that led visitors to my site. Supposed to be funny.
- Signature hacking
- Signature hacking: Start met een email-signature en verzin er varianten op. Leuk om als 'tennis-partij' met iemand te spelen.
I used to have much more funny pics and stories here, but they seemed somewhat outdated. For now, only one link:
- How To Have Your Abstract Rejected
- Many good tips to have your scientific abstract rejected.